In addition, there are monthly passes on which you can find all the information on the Renfe Cercanías Málaga page.
Cercanias Malaga Timetable and Hours
For updated timetables of the Málaga cercanias trains, the best option is to check the Renfe Cercanías Málaga website, but here we leave you the most common ones.
Timetables Cercanías Málaga Fuengirola. Line C-1.
Train timetable Malaga-Fuengirola from Malaga-Alameda station (zone 0)
- First train from the center of Malaga to Fuengirola: 5:20 hours
- Last train from the center of Malaga to Fuengirola: 11:30 p.m.
- The duration of the entire journey is 46 minutes.
For more information and time sections, consult the Renfe Cercanías website.
Train timetable Fuengirola-Malaga from Fuengirola station (zone 4)
- First train from Fuengirola to Málaga Alameda: 6:10 am
- Last train from Fuengirola to Malaga Alameda: 00:20 hours
Malaga Álora Cercanías timetable. Line C-2.
Malaga-Alameda Station (zone 0)
- First train from the center of Malaga to Álora: 6:03 am
- Last train from the center of Malaga to Álora: 9:40 p.m.
Álora Station (zone 4)
- First train from Álora to Málaga Alameda: 6:45 am
- Last train from Álora to Málaga Alameda: 10:45 p.m.
Bicycles and Pets in Cercanias Malaga.
Bicycles in the Renfe Cercanias Malaga.
You can travel with your bicycle for free on the Málaga Cercanías trains, with the following conditions:
- You can travel with a bicycle at most per person.
- The bicycle must be placed in the spaces designated for it.
- If there is no signposted area on the train, place it on the access platform, without invading corridors or non-folding seating areas.
- If the occupancy of the train is high and it is not possible for you to travel with your bicycle, you can choose to travel on another train or to refund the amount of your ticket.
- Your bike is your responsibility. Take care of their getting on, safekeeping and getting off the train to avoid possible damage or loss.
- If you prefer, you can also leave your bike in any of the car parks set up in stations for it.
Pets in the Renfe Cercanias Malaga.
You can travel with your pet for free on the Málaga Cercanías trains, with the following conditions
- Pets (dogs, cats and birds) are allowed with no weight limit and on a leash
- They travel for free with you and do not need a ticket
- They do not need to travel in their cage or carrier
- Dogs must travel with a muzzle
- You can travel with a maximum pet per person
- Your pet is a member of your family. Respect the rules to avoid inconvenience, damage or damage and enjoy a safe and comfortable trip.
Guide and assistance dogs travel without weight or transport limitations.